Photos

Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Trying to get crafty ;)

 I have decided that since this stay at home mom thing gives me a bunch of time on my hands, I should start doing some crafts !! Well, I should say really that I hate cleaning. Good thing my husband is not super picky on how the house looks:)  My son Phoenix is into EVERYTHING right now (gotta love the toddler stage) So while he is napping I do my little crafts !! 
Right now I'm working on a toy box for my daughter Taylor's room.  I found  this big thing at the GoodWill for like $13.00 !! And it looked perfect to make into a toy box. Only problem it has this strange hole  cut into the side of it..Grrrrr.  I bring it home and my husband looks at me and asks me why I would buy a dog box?????  Really, am I that super smart that I did not know what it was??? Oh well !! Nothing a little trip to Lows wont fix right?
               (I have only painted one layer and this is the color Taylor picked out)
So here is a picture of what it looks like now in all it's UGLY glory !! I hope to have it done by this weekend !! Wish me luck ;) 

No comments:

Post a Comment